THE RIVER CRC’S RESPONSE TO THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Update from 7-21-2020:
This week we will be having our service LIVE from the church patio! Bring your lawn chairs and come and enjoy the service. There will still be the livestream for those that are not able to join on campus, you will be able to watch the service as it is recorded from the patio. We will still be following all of the same guidelines as before and we ask that you reserve your seat for the patio. There is a maximum amount of people that we can have attend, so please reserve your seat soon. We hope and long to be worshipping together again soon in our building, but are so excited that we can still offer a place for you to come and be outside while we worship and learn with one another.
To create a safer environment for all who attend, please:
- Wash your hands regularly and use the sanitizer stations available.
- Wear a face covering or mask on campus (older than age 2).
- Practice physical distancing as you park, enter and exit the patio area.
- Allow an usher to seat and excuse you.
- Bring your own bibles.
- Use the offering basket by the door as you enter or exit.
- Keep your children with you as a family unit.
- Bags with children’s activities will be available upon your arrival.
- We will be taking quick, no-touch temperatures at the doors to the worship center. Anyone above 100.4 will be asked to worship at home via LiveStream.
- Bulletins will be online and by QR code through your smart phone as you enter.
- Drinking fountains will be disabled. Feel free to bring your own water bottle to and from campus.
- There will not be coffee and cookies or fellowship time after or before the service.
Please be aware that you have a comfort level with sharing physical space that may be different from others in attendance. You may want to share a handshake while that makes another uncomfortable. We love each other best when we respect differences. Honoring these expectations gives us the best opportunity to show some level of hospitality and freedom to all present.
We know that some of what we ask feels restrictive and limiting to some while others feel that we should do more. As we have prayed and discerned at various levels of leadership, we believe that we are taking the best step forward that we can given all that we know. We know this plan is not perfect nor will it be observed perfectly, but that gives us opportunity to give and receive the grace of Christ as we move forward together.
We ask you to continue to pray for the leaders in our church, and community as we seek to make wise decisions that honor God and show love for one another in the weeks and months to come. We look forward to the day that we can fellowship freely!
Questions or concerns? Contact the church office at (909)798-2221 or email@example.com
Have a wonderful day.
The River Staff
Link to reserve seating: https://therivercrc.churchcenter.com/registrations/events/485293
If you have kids in our Children’s Ministry programs, an email has been sent from our Children’s Ministry team with resources to lead your family. Please email Becca Triemstra or Patty DeWeerd if you did not receive the message.
Please join us for Services
Every Sunday @ 9:30 AM
Call us if you have any questions: 909.798.2221 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit us on social media!