THE RIVER CRC’S RESPONSE TO THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
This Sunday, there are a number of ways for you to be a part of worship.
Following the decision from council we will be moving to one service on Sundays at 10:00 am.
At 10 AM, the sanctuary will be open for those who want some warmth (and padded chairs) for contemplative worship. Masks and physical distancing are required and although there will not be singing out loud, God will hear the songs you sing to him in your hearts and minds. God’s glory is never limited by our human limitations!
At 10 AM on the patio, we will host another in-person worship on the patio. Masks and physical distancing are required.
Our 10 AM service will continue to be available via our website LiveStream and Facebook Live. If you are present virtually, we’d love to hear your greetings, comments, and encouragements to one another as we worship together in virtual ‘sanctuary’.
We look forward to seeing you this Sunday. May God be glorified as we praise his name together!
We will also be continuing with Children's Ministry. We will have three groups meeting outdoors. We will have a group for 2 & 3 Year Olds, 4 & 5 Year Olds (including Kindergarteners), and 1st-3rd Grade. You must register your child for the group when you reserve your seats for worship, as we have a limited number of spots available in each group.
To reserve your seat(s) for Sunday worship click here.
To create a safer environment for all who attend, please:
- Wash your hands regularly and use the sanitizer stations found around the campus.
- Wear a face covering or mask on campus (everyone older than age 2).
- Practice physical distancing as you park and enter and exit the patio area.
- Allow an usher to seat and excuse you.
- Bring your own bibles.
- Use the offering basket by the door as you enter or exit.
- Keep your children with you as a family unit.
- We will be taking quick, no-touch temperature readings at the doors to the worship center. Anyone above 100.4 will be asked to worship at home via our livestream.
- Bulletins will be online and available by QR code through your smartphone as you enter.
- Drinking fountains will be disabled. Feel free to bring your own water bottle to and from campus.
- Bags with children’s activities will be available upon your arrival.
- There will not be coffee and cookies or fellowship time before or after the service.
Please be aware that you may have a comfort level with sharing physical space that is different from others in attendance. You may want to share a handshake, while that makes another uncomfortable. We love each other best when we respect differences. Honoring these expectations gives us the best opportunity to show a level of hospitality and freedom to all present.
Do you have questions or concerns? Please contact the church office at (909)798-2221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.