THE RIVER CRC’S RESPONSE TO THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
This coming Sunday, we are offering 3 venues for in person worship at the River. We want to give appropriate opportunities for our community to worship in different ways.
Please note the changes and be prepared to worship Christ together this weekend!
As always, we will offer LiveStream and Facebook Live for worship. Please note the change in the time for live virtual worship at 10 AM.
In-person Worship Opportunities
We will have 2 worship services on the patio with the Worship Team and preaching present; 8:30 AM and 10 AM.
At the 10 AM service, we will be hosting ‘Contemplative Worship’ in the sanctuary. This is for those who like an indoor worship space, but will listen to the Praise Team and the preaching. County guidelines highly discourage singing indoors in groups because of the increased spread of the virus that can come from singing together in an enclosed space. We will be spread out in the sanctuary with facemasks and appropriate sanitization protocols in place.
Register for Sunday's service here. We will continue to follow all of the same guidelines as before and we ask that you reserve your seat for the patio and sanctuary. There is a maximum amount of people that we can have attend, so please reserve your seat soon.
**We are aware of changing weather and will update any changes to worship plans by Friday afternoon.
We look worship together this weekend. May Christ continue to lead us as a community as we navigate these new opportunities to glorify him!
To create a safer environment for all who attend, please:
- Wash your hands regularly and use the sanitizer stations found around the campus.
- Wear a face covering or mask on campus (everyone older than age 2).
- Practice physical distancing as you park and enter and exit the patio area.
- Allow an usher to seat and excuse you.
- Bring your own bibles.
- Use the offering basket by the door as you enter or exit.
- Keep your children with you as a family unit.
- We will be taking quick, no-touch temperature readings at the doors to the worship center. Anyone above 100.4 will be asked to worship at home via our livestream.
- Bulletins will be online and available by QR code through your smartphone as you enter.
- Drinking fountains will be disabled. Feel free to bring your own water bottle to and from campus.
- Bags with children’s activities will be available upon your arrival.
- There will not be coffee and cookies or fellowship time before or after the service.
Please be aware that you may have a comfort level with sharing physical space that is different from others in attendance. You may want to share a handshake, while that makes another uncomfortable. We love each other best when we respect differences. Honoring these expectations gives us the best opportunity to show a level of hospitality and freedom to all present.
Do you have questions or concerns? Please contact the church office at (909)798-2221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join us for services
every Sunday @ 8:30 and 10:00 AM
Online on Livestream and Facebook Live at 10:00 am
Call us if you have any questions: 909.798.2221 or send us an email: email@example.com
You can also visit us on social media!